Thursday, June 7, 2012

A Little Break


Well, I had just finished cleaning all of the bathrooms in the church and community center when I got a call from one of the ladies in the village.  She told me that someone had seen the trout running in the harbor and that David and I should go fishing.  So that is what we did!  Unfortunately David didn't catch anything, but I managed to pull out two beautiful fish!


It wasn't long until I had a fish striking my line.  We were fishing just down from the school where a creek feeds into the harbor.



I must say, David and I are happy to see the trout finally arriving.  We didn't think they would ever come!  Even though David didn't catch anything, I think he is more excited than me!



Here they are about to be dressed for breakfast! (We are having them this morning.)  I cleaned one and David cleaned one.


After a long day of cleaning yesterday, we then had a great turn-out for Bible study (even though we kinda smelled like fish!  Around here nobody seems to notice!  LOL!).  We are now going through the AiG study Demolishing Strongholds.  Everyone is excited about it and loved the first session!

After a great day of getting a lot done...great Bible study...successful fishing adventure...what could be better?  Well...the rest of the family should be here next week!  THAT will be great!

Just thought I would share with you all!  More to come!

Peter


No comments:

Post a Comment